E-shop Goriffee.com is provided by company: Goriffee s.r.o.
I. General Provisions
- Goriffee s.r.o., Gabčíkova 8, 841 05 Bratislava, Slovenská republika, company ID no. 46 289 305 is the operator of an online shop (“e-shop”) and the seller (“Seller”).
- The Seller issues these General Business Terms and Conditions (“GBTC”) that govern the relationships between the Seller and the Buyer within selling of goods and provision of services. The GBTC form an integral part of the contract concluded with the Seller and are binding on all parties.
- The Buyer is either a consumer or an entrepreneur.
- A consumer is a natural person who does not act within a line of their business or other business activities when entering into and performing a consumer contract. The legal relationships between the Seller and Consumer that are not expressly covered by the GBTC shall be governed by Act No 40/1964 of the Civil Code and related regulations.
- persons registered in the Commercial Register,
- persons conducting business on the basis of a trade license,
- persons conducting business on the basis of a license other than a trade license under special regulations,
- persons carrying out agricultural production and registered in accordance with a special regulation.
Where the Buyer states their identification number (company ID) in an order, then they acknowledge that the rules stated for entrepreneurs apply to them.
The legal relationships between the Seller and the Buyer – entrepreneur not expressly covered by the GBTC or a contract between the Seller and the Buyer shall be governed by relevant provisions of Act No 513/1993 of the Commercial Code, as amended, and related regulations. In case of any discrepancy between the GBTC and a contract, the text of the contract shall prevail.
- By submitting an order, the Buyer confirms that they have familiarized themselves with the GBTC that contain the Rules of Complaint Procedure as their integral part and they accept them with the wording valid and effective at the time of sending the order.
II. Purchase Contract
Entering into the Purchase Contract:
- The purchase contract is established by sending an order (a proposal for entering into the purchase contract) by the Buyer and subsequent acceptance of the order (acceptance of the proposal for entering into the purchase contract) by the Seller. The Seller will confirm acceptance of the order to the Buyer via e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer. The order confirmation by the Seller represents a confirmation of entering into the contract.
- The Seller has the right to cancel the order if it is not possible to secure the ordered goods. In such a case, the Seller will immediately return the paid amount to the Buyer in full, or offer substitute goods or another solution provided that the Buyer agrees to it. The Seller also has the right to cancel the order if, for objective reasons, they cannot contact the Buyer (incorrectly stated or unlisted contact details, unavailability, …).
- The resulting contract (including the price) can be changed or canceled only by an agreement between the parties or for legal reasons.
Delivery of goods:
- By entering into the purchase contract, the Seller undertakes to hand over the subject-matter of purchase to the Buyer along with the documents relating to it and to enable the Buyer to acquire the title to the subject-matter of purchase; the Buyer undertakes to take over the subject-matter of purchase and pay the purchase price. The Buyer becomes the owner of the thing only after full payment of the purchase price and handover of the subject-matter of purchase.
III. Price and Payment Terms
- All prices are negotiable. The prices shown within the e-shop are always current and valid. Prices are final, i.e., including VAT and/or all other taxes and fees that the consumer must pay to obtain the goods; this does not apply to any fees for transport, etc., which are listed separately and their amount depends on the options selected by the Buyer.
- The Buyer acknowledges that in the event that the Buyer orders the goods at a price published manifestly by mistake due to an error in the Seller’s internal information system, the Seller is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract even after the Buyer has received an e-mail confirming their order. In such a case, the Seller shall inform the Buyer of the fact. Examples of when an incorrectly published price may occur are the following: In such a case, the Seller shall inform the Buyer of the fact. Examples of when an incorrectly published price may occur are the following:
- the price of goods is at first sight incorrect (e.g., it does not take into account the purchase price);
- the price of goods is missing a digit or has one or more digits added;
- the discount on goods exceeds 50 % without the goods being subject to a special marketing campaign or sales event marked with a special symbol.
- The campaign prices are valid until the stock is sold out, stating the number of pieces of goods on stock, or for a specified period of time. Promotional prices and discounts on goods cannot be combined with each other or with the benefits under a loyalty program.
- The Seller reserves the right to declare the purchase contract invalid in case of misuse of personal data, misuse of a payment card and the like, or due to the intervention of an administrative or judicial authority. The Buyer will be informed of such a procedure.
- The Seller accepts the following payment methods:
- payment card
- payment portal
- cash on delivery upon delivery of goods
- payment electronically via PayPal
- cash payment
- The Seller sends the tax document to the Buyer together with the goods. The Seller is a VAT payer.
- In the case of payment in cash and cash on delivery of goods, the purchase price is payable upon receipt of goods.
IV. Delivery and delivery terms and conditions:
Delivery methods and deadlines:
- The Seller makes use of or arranges the following delivery methods:
- sending by a transport service / postal undertaking
- personal collection
- The delivery time for the goods on offer is, in most cases, 7 working days from the order confirmation. In exceptional cases, the Seller may unilaterally extend the delivery period and this even repeatedly. The Buyer will be informed about the delivery time and date via e-mail or SMS message.
- The place of collection / delivery of goods is determined based on the order and according to the option selected by the Buyer. Delivery of goods to the designated place of collection / delivery is considered to be the fulfillment of the Seller’s obligation under clause 2.4 of the GBTC.
- If, by the nature of the shipment or where packaging of the shipment is not agreed, the Seller will pack the shipment as customary, and if no custom packaging exists for the shipment, then in the manner necessary to preserve integrity of the shipment and protect it. The Seller will arrange transport of the shipment in compliance with the same principle. When taking over the goods, the Buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the shipment and its completeness. The goods are considered taken over by the Buyer from the time when the Buyer confirms the receipt of the goods in writing.
- In case of occurrence of a force majeure event, a failure of the information system, the Seller is not responsible for delayed delivery of goods.
V. Withdrawal from the Contract
Withdrawal from the Contract – consumers:
- Pursuant to Section 7 of Act No 102/2014, the Buyer may withdraw from a distance contract, i.e., a contract entered into remotely outside the business premises of the Seller, within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of goods or from entering into the contract for provision of a service. The Seller is to be informed about exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract within the specified period and shall be provided with the following information necessary to settle it:
- order number (variable symbol)
- goods description
- acceptance date
- name and surname of the consumer
- address of the consumer
- account number and bank code (IBAN) for a refund
- withdrawal grounds (optional)
The withdrawal form intended for consumers can be found here:
|TO:||Goriffee s.r.o., Gabčíkova 8, 841 05 Bratislava, Slovenská republika|
|Consumer name and surname *:|
|Address of the consumer*:|
|I hereby declare that I am withdrawing from the contract concerning the following goods*:|
|Goods description (name):|
|Account number, bank code (IBAN) in case of a refund *|
|Signature of consumer(s) (only where the hard copy of the form is submitted)|
required / to be filled in legibly
- The consumer shall send all the goods concerned no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract to the Seller´s address: Goriffee s.r.o., Gabčíkova 8, 841 05 Bratislava, Slovenská republika, along with complete documentation, undamaged, clean, in the original packaging if possible, and in the condition and with the value as at the time of acceptance of the goods; the shipment is to be sent as recorded delivery, insured (recommendation), and suitably packed so that the goods do not get damaged during transport. In case of withdrawal from the contract by the Buyer – a consumer, the Buyer shall send the notice of withdrawal from the contract to the e-mail address [email protected] or notify the Seller about the fact personally.
- The Seller shall return to the consumer, no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the notice of withdrawal, all payments received from them under the contract; this shall be without prejudice to the provision of Section 10 (4) of Act 102/2014.
- The consumer understands that if they withdraw from the contract, they shall bear the costs associated with the return of goods to the Seller and if they withdraw from a distance contract, they shall bear also the costs associated with the return of the goods that cannot be returned via postal service due to their nature.
VI. Warranty Terms
- The warranty terms and conditions applicable to goods are governed by the Rules of Complaint Procedure of the Seller and valid legal regulations of the Slovak Republic. The purchase document serves as a warranty certificate.
- The Buyer can use all contacts listed in these General Business Terms and Conditions for communication. However, we would like to ask you to use e-mail, as the matter of priority, for communication with us in order to speed up and make the communication more efficient instead of letters sent via regular mail ‒ thank you for saving the environment. If you have any problems, contact us via [email protected]
VIII. Personal data protection
- We protect your personal data in compliance with applicable legal regulations. Detailed information on how we process and protect your personal data can be found on the operator’s website in the section Personal Data Protection
IX. Final Provisions
- If you are a consumer, you have the right to contact us for redress if you are not satisfied with the way we have settled your complaint or if you believe that we have infringed your rights. You have the right to initiate an alternative dispute resolution procedure with an alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) entity where we reject your request or fail to reply to it within 30 days from the date of its sending. You can file a motion with the relevant ADR entity without it being to the prejudice to your option to bring the case to the court. Other conditions related to ADR are set out in Act no. 391/2015 on alternative resolution of consumer disputes and on amendments and supplements to certain laws. The European Commission has developed an online dispute resolution (ODR) platform for out-of-court consumer dispute resolution settlement. If you are a consumer, you may use the platform to resolve your disputes here ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
- Our activities are subject to the supervision carried out by the supervisory body – Slovenská obchodná inšpekcia (Slovak Trade Inspection), Prievozská 32, 820 07 Bratislava.
- These General Business Terms and Conditions are valid and effective from 16.04.2021. and supersede the previous wording of the GBTC. The Seller reserves the right to amend the GBTC without prior notice.