- Taste: pineapple, roses, rummy, candies
- Roast: light roast
- Variety: 100% heirloom arabica
- Region: Gedeb, Yirgacheffe, Ethiopia
- Purchase: warehouse
- Process: anaerobic fermentation
- Altitude: 1990 m. n. m . .
14,00 € – 50,40 €
Farmers selectively handpick ripe cherry and deliver it to Worka. At intake, employees visually inspect cherry and accept only fully ripe cherry for anaerobic fermentation. Selected cherry is tightly packed in GrainPro bags and sealed shut.
Cherry ferments anaerobically (without oxygen) for 18 to 24 hours.After fermentation, cherry is carefully removed from bags and laid to dry in direct sunlight on raised beds. Workers turn cherry frequently to promote even drying. It takes approximately 2 to 3 weeks for cherry to dry.